[IRCNews] USS Indianapolis Museum ships event reminder

Ken Bandy kj9b at arrl.net
Wed May 27 06:23:55 CDT 2009

REMINDER FROM CHUCK CRIST, W9IH......

USS Indianapolis Memorial participation
during the World wide Museum Ships event.
2009. Friday June 5th-8th   (48 hours)
We start setup at 6pm Friday nite-Operations at 8pm.

Please come visit or operate as we honor the USS Indy,
the survivors and crew during this Ham radio event.
(CW ops bring your own key or paddle)

any ops time is more than welcome.... we will have 3 stations running ...
see the sign up sheet on the IRC website...
 <http://www.indyradioclub.org/ussindy.htm>
www.IndyRadioClub.org/ussindy.htm a lot of museum ships operate CW!!!!!!

LOCATION: is the same as past years.
(Canal downtown INDY) see IRC website for Map
Parking is on the north side of the IHETS building
Entry is on the SOUTH side (lobby entry)
Look for the crane

See www.IndyRadioClub.org/ussindy.htm for current info
and maps...

73