[IRCNews] September meeting reminder

Ken Bandy kj9b at arrl.net
Mon Sep 7 21:00:13 CDT 2009

To all interested in Amateur Radio and related areas: Don't miss the next
meeting of the Indianapolis Radio Club, this coming Friday, September 11.

NOTICE:  THIS MEETING IS NOT AT THE INDIANAPOLIS TRAINING CENTER. REPEAT,
NOT AT THE ITC.

Information from Chuck Crist, W9IH:

Location:
Indiana War Memorial Museum
431 N. Meridian St. Indianapolis IN.
(between Meridian & Penn. & Mich. & Vermont st's.)

Misc:
Parking: ....Free after 6 PM...
on the streets around the Monument Museum.
(before that parking meters need quarters per/ 20min's)

Building entrance:..... Use the north side center doors.

Meeting room: ....the old "Patton Room" now "Adm. Sprunce Room! "
on the Main floor, East end; adjacent to the USS Indy Radio room.
The USS Indy Radio Rm wont be open until 7:45pm for viewing..
(due to program outline)

Building usage:
[] The War Memorial Museum will be open for IRC members
and their friends to view from 5 pm till 7 pm. (Come early)

[] The USS INDY Radio room exhibit will remain open
 after the IRC Meeting.

Courtesy Call:..... I would like to ask all visitors to thank the
IWM staff during our visit for their generosity & hospitality...

73
Chuck - W9IH

For additional information, point your browser to
http://www.indyradioclub.org. Hope to see you there!

73,
Ken
KJ9B