[IRCNews] Joe Pinella, WA9VGY, SK

Ken Bandy kj9b at arrl.net
Mon Mar 22 19:42:24 CDT 2010

Received from Mike Koss, W9SU:

Greetings...It's with a sorrowful heart that I have to report to you today
that Joseph T. Pinella,WA9VGY,90,passed away this morning at the Miller
Rehabilitation Center.  Joe sure had an interesting life; a WWII veteran and
retired pharmacist born November 7, 1919.  Here are the details of
arrangements, according to son John Pinella, who just called me.

Visitation:  Flanner and Buchanan, Broad Ripple, Wednesday 4-8PM.

Mass & Funeral:  Thursday, 10AM at St. Matthews Catholic Church, 56th & US
37.