[IRCNews] FW: Herman's

Ken Bandy, KJ9B kj9b at arrl.net
Mon Dec 12 12:44:49 CST 2011

>From George, N9BEC:

Hello:

 On behalf of the family, they would like to say thank you to everyone who
came out today and bought radio and misc. stuff...When all was said and done
approx. $ 1800.00 was made for the family...

Please keep in mind that there is still 2 towers and several antenna's
outback available, along with things that was upstairs in his work
shop...there will probably be another sale after the first of the year, and
at that point everything must go and deals will be made....Will keep you
posted..

Anyone interested in the towers please let me know and I will let the family
know....

Again Thank you all today...

George B. Fields - N9BEC
Boone County Emergency Coordinator