[IRCNews] ITN late breaking Update

Ken Bandy, KJ9B kj9b at arrl.net
Thu Nov 17 17:04:12 CST 2011

Because of massive propagation issues, we have had a time with the evening
session of the Indiana traffic Net.  So, this is what we will try.

Starting this evening, Thursday, November 17Th, we will set the Net Time to
2315 (6:15 Eastern/5:15 Central), or until the frequency is released by the
Oklahoma Traffic & WX Net, on 3900.  The Oklahoma Net usually takes only 12
- 18 minutes.  So, sometimes they may run passed the 2315 ITN start time.
That's OK.  We can start our net immediately following theirs.

Hopefully, this will work out for us as we seek to settle into a new home on
3900.  So, let's be patient while we try this.

Please announce this on your nets so that all can be informed.  Once we are
sure this will be a good time for the net, we will make it permanent and I
will ask Our Section Manager to send out a message to all the Indiana
Membership.  But, for now, please pass it on via your nets and word of
mouth.

Propagation seems really good at that hour for the whole state.  So, it
should be fun.

Thanks.....Y'all have a GREAT Day!

73

Lou Everett, Sr., WA5LOU