[IRCNews] December dinner meeting reminder

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 13:57:14 CST 2017

This Friday, December 8, will be the Indianapolis Radio Club's annual
Holiday Dinner Meeting.  The dinner will be held at the Castleton MCL
Cafeteria, located at 5520 Castleton Corner Ln, Indianapolis, IN 46250.

Dinner will begin around 6:30 pm, after a short business meeting.  There
will be a special program starting around 7:30 pm, presented by Brigadier
General J. Stewart Goodwin, USAF (Ret).  General Goodwin is the Executive
Director of the Indiana War Memorials Commission and will tell us the
storied military history of our State.  Additionally, he will brief us on
the activities of the WW I Centennial Celebration and the connections of
that War to the Indiana War Memorials.  He will also update us on several
new projects that have not been announced publically.

Paid up Indianapolis Radio Club members will receive a $10 voucher toward
their dinner.

Hope to see everyone there.

Ken, KJ9B