[IRCNews] K9GBQ, SK

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 05:44:20 CST 2017

Received word from Bill Aikin, K9YDO, that Jim Gifford, K9GBQ, passed away
on February 23.   Jim had been in sales at RaDisCo,  (Radio Distributing
later Genesis Electronics on west 16th Street near the old Victory Field ).

This from Jim's wife, MaryLou:

"I realize that some of you may already know. But others of you I have not
done a very good job of keeping you up to date on the status of my Jim's
health.

Jim answered God's call to Heaven on Thursday, February 23 at 3:25pm due to
stage 4 lung cancer.

Visitation: Tuesday, February 28 from 10 am to 1 pm in the St. Jude Church
narthex.
Mass of Christian burial: also Tuesday, February 28 at 1pm at St. Jude.
Burial: Immediately following Mass at Calvary Cemetery
Mercy Meal afterwards"

73,
Ken, KJ9B