[IRCNews] FW: Indianapolis Hamfest - July 7 & 8

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 11:17:54 CDT 2017

I hope everyone had a good Fourth of July.  Please find below a reminder from ARRL Section Manager Brent Walls, N9BA, regarding this weekend's Indy Ham Fest.  Hope everyone can make it and support our local Ham Fest!

73,
Ken, KJ9B

Hello Fellow Indiana Hams,

The Indianapolis Hamfest will be happening this Friday and Saturday, July 7th & 8th, at the Marion County Fairgrounds on the Southeast side of Indianapolis.  This is the second year that the hamfest will be open on Friday afternoon.  You can find out more about hours and location by navigating your favorite web browser to www.indyhamfest.com .

The ARRL Forum will be held on Saturday July 8th at 10:00 in the forum building.  Be sure to attend to find out the latest happenings in the ARRL and the hobby.  Our ARRL Central Division Director, Kermit Carlson, will be on hand to answer questions.  Unfortunately, I will not be in attendance this year as I am out of town but be sure to ask Kermit all your questions.

Be sure to support your local hamfests because without your support they may stop.

73,
Brent N9BA