[IRCNews] FW: [HDXCC] INQP LOG SUBMISSION IS ONE WEEK AWAY ON JUNE 1ST

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Thu May 25 17:09:21 CDT 2017

A reminder for those that worked the Indiana QSO Party, but may not have
turned in your log yet.  Also, as a reminder, be sure to put the
Indianapolis Radio Club down on your log.

Here's the reminder from WB9CIF:

The INQP log submission deadline is only one week away, June 1st.
We are at 299 log submissions. It sure would be nice if we could have over
300.
There are some notable omissions from the list.
Please, if you participated in the 2017 INQP, submit your log. Many
operators working toward a Worked All Indiana award rely on your log
submissions for county confirmations.
If you have already submitted your log, thank you.

73,
Mark Musick, WB9CIF
INQP Committee