[IRCNews] November newsletter error correction

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:43:50 CST 2018

The article in the November IRC newsletter regarding our Field Day success
had some incorrect/incomplete information in it.  The callsign used for the
primary Field day stations was not W9JP.  The group actually went with N9NS
(the HDXCC's club call in honor of Mike Goode, SK) for our three main
stations and W9RCA for our GOTA station. Also, our coalition consisted of
six clubs rather than three, including W9IMS, Marion County ARES and Indy
Midtown ARC in addition to the three that were listed (we operate under the
banner of the Indianapolis Radio Club).

Many thanks to our Field Day coordinator, Brian Smith, W9IND, for these
corrections.  I apologize for inadvertently not giving credit to the three
groups I left out of the original article.

73,
Ken, KJ9B