[IRCNews] Items for sale

Dave Gingrich dave at dcg.us
Tue Apr 9 10:56:33 CDT 2019

Gang,

I have some of the radios for sale from the estate of K9SYK.  If you are interested in any of these, feel free to respond. 100% of all proceeds go to his family.  I have all of these items in my possession, and can bring to the club meeting Friday.  ApplePay Cash or PayPal are acceptable.  Contact me for payment addresses.

Yaesu FT2DR C4FM (Fusion) digital handheld. Includes the RT Systems programming software and USB cable.  Like new condition, barely used. $200.00

Kenwood TM-D710 w/GPS and APRS, 50 watt dual band base/mobile.  Used but excellent condition. Includes PC programming cable and other accessories. $350.00

ICOM IC-208H Dual band mobile, very clean excellent condition. Includes RT Systems programing software and cable. $150.00

Kenwood TH-F6A, handheld. Very well used, rugged condition. Battery is dead but the radio appears to be fully functional.  $40.00

Baofeng BF-F8HP, 8-watt dual-band handheld. Includes headset, USB programming cable, charging stand and other misc accessories. $40.00

ZUMspot-RPi digital hotspot.  Operational status unknown (no way to test). $50.00.

Any questions to me directly, please do not reply to the list.

--
Dave Gingrich, K9DC
Indianapolis, Indiana USA
Dave at dcg.us