[IRCNews] Antenna Polarization Vignette for April 12th Club Meeting

DAVID MICHAELS dw_michaels at comcast.net
Tue Apr 9 17:03:03 CDT 2019

The meeting this Friday will kick-off with our 1st Learning Vignette segment.  I have selected a basic Q&A topic from the current Technician License book.  The topic is the antenna polarization effect which I will
demonstrate using a teaching antenna system that I call the “Lego Antenna Construct.  The construct is used in license classes to show antenna principles from the basic dipole to the F/B gain of a 3 element yagi.
The demo this week will use a simple dipole configuration.