[IRCNews] FW: Ham Radio Equipment - For Sale

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 18:15:48 CDT 2019

Hello all.  This was received today from one of the daughters of a local silent key.  If you're in the market for some decent looking radio gear, contact Jana at her email address or phone number listed below.  To see the listing of gear, click on the link below the message that says "HAM RADIO EQUIPMENT".

73,

Ken, KJ9B