[IRCNews] Field Day Reflections

Jeff Hammer jghammer1 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 30 07:03:53 CDT 2019

It definitely would be good to have a wrap up discussion.

I still have a major event to get ready for - The Indianapolis Hamfest.  It would be great to see everyone there and take some time to talk about Field Day.

I'm still working on getting our Field Day submission done.  Once I finalize, I'll send it out.

73,
Jeff
N9NIC