[IRCNews] Fwd: Fwd: Carmel Marathon Amateur Radio Support Request

Brent Walls N9BA brent.a.walls at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:06:29 CST 2019

Our neighbors in Hamilton County are looking for volunteers to help with
radio support of the Carmel Marathon on March 30th.  If you are
interested, check out the information below.

Regards,
Brent Walls, N9BA
Assistant Emergency Coordinator
Public Information Officer
Marion County, Indiana
Amateur Radio Emergency Service®

Phone: 317-557-7224
E-mail: bwalls at arrl.net

Marion County Amateur Radio Emergency Service®