[IRCNews] Hamvention Forum on Friday Presentation by Club of the Year

DAVID MICHAELS dw_michaels at comcast.net
Wed May 15 19:23:10 CDT 2019

Hello All:

Are you attending Hamvention on Friday May 17th?  The ARRL Club of the Year (Nashua Area Radio Society) Leadership has a presentation describing their four year journey from a low energy club of 40 members to a high energy group of 225 members focused on teaching, community outreaching and Activities, Activities & more Activities!  Their Presentation will be in Forum Room 3 from 11:50 am to 1:05 pm.  I am attaching a pdf copy of their slideshow.  Their story provides many great ideas, good advise and a list of Lessons well Learned.

The arching blueprint for the clubs’ journey was the 4 Stage Growth Journey Vision which Jace, Jeff and I presented at the February club meeting.
My inside track information on this comes from being a board member of NARS over much of the four years.

BTW.  Thank you to everyone who has participated in our IRC “Get on the Air” Survey.  I now have 28 responses giving a picture of our membership as well as some great comments on what we do well, what we don’t do so well…..and suggestions on new things we should do.
Please take a few minutes to complete and return the survey form if it is still sitting in your email inbox.  Your Voice Matters in beginning our Journey!

73 All,
Dave  (N1RF)