[IRCNews] October meeting reminder

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:59:39 CDT 2019

To all interested in Amateur Radio and related areas:

Don't miss the next meeting of the Indianapolis Radio Club, this coming
Friday, October 11, at 7:30 pm.  There will be an informal social time prior
to the meeting, starting around 7:00.

PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING LOCATION:

This meeting will be held in IVY Tech Building NMC - North Meridian Center,
50 W. Fallcreek Parkway N. Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46208, room 438.  (See
map at https://www.ivytech.edu/files/downtownindymap.pdf)

The meeting will be a business meeting and we will be voting on the club
by-laws as well as discussing upcoming events and presentations. In
addition, we will be offering tours of the W9IVY club station.

All qualified club members (paid up dues or life members) should have
received an email about voting on proposed changes to the club constitution.
To change the constitution we need 2/3rds of the members to vote yes on it.
Please cast your yes vote so we have enough votes!

Hope to see everyone there!

73,
Ken, KJ9B