[IRCNews] Wade Kingery, W9JGZ, SK

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 13:34:54 CDT 2019

Thanks for catching that, Jerry.  I am sorry for the oversight.  I was basing my quick assumption of his passing this year on a handwritten note from his daughter in law.  Looking at the note again, I see what I read as a "9" was intended to be a "7".  Obviously, I didn't read the obituary closely to catch the date, either….

73,

(an embarrassed) Ken, KJ9B