[IRCNews] Indiana Section Manager Ballot

David Spoelstra davids at mediamachine.com
Fri Apr 3 19:53:03 CDT 2020

Many of you received ballots today or will receive them shortly for the
Indiana Section Manager.

I wanted you to know that Jimmy Merry, KC9RPX, has strongly supported our
local clubs. In particular, he sent our sister club W9IVY (Ivy Tech ARC) a
pile of ARRL books for the students. He also gave us ARRL sponsorship for
the INQP club plaque. Additionally, he always gets the word out for INQP
and the W9IMS events.

Please consider Jimmy's support of our local clubs when you vote for
Indiana Section Manager.

Stay Safe!
-David, N9KT