[IRCNews] Zoom Meeting and over the air meet-up for INQP

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:02:14 CDT 2020

Hello.  I hope everyone is staying healthy, and able to get outside for
exercise from time to time, while keeping your distance....

As was mentioned in our last Zoom meeting, the Indianapolis Radio Club will
be hosting a Zoom get together to go over tactics, etc. for the Indiana QSO
Party.  We also can get together on the RCA Radio Club's repeater at 146.88
(-) with 88.5 PL.  Our thanks to the RCA club for the use of their repeater.

Following are the details on the Zoom meeting.  IN AN EFFORT TO AVOID
PROBLEMS, PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS INFORMATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR ANY OTHER
REFLECTORS.

David Spoelstra is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: IRC INQP
Time: May 2, 2020 10:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82938982980?pwd=YU1NSW95MHhmU2YwT1AzRk05RjA1UT09

Meeting ID: 829 3898 2980
Password: 762709
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,82938982980#,,1#,762709# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,82938982980#,,1#,762709# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 829 3898 2980
Password: 762709
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kzainf8eW

Don't forget to get on the air for the INQP.  Even if you only make 1
contact, go to http://www.hdxcc.org/inqp/ and review how and where to send
in your log, and be sure to notate the Indianapolis Radio Club as your club.

73,
Ken, KJ9B