[IRCNews] ARISS Aug 4 & 5

David Spoelstra davids at mediamachine.com
Tue Aug 4 13:02:29 CDT 2020

BTW, for those that don't think they have the equipment to do this. All I
used was a Baofeng UV-5R with a stock antenna and an Android phone running
freeware Robot36. There was no connection between the radio and the phone.
Just held the phone to the speaker.

Get out in your backyard and receive a picture from the ISS! Tomorrow's
schedule in LOCAL time:
Aug 5 12:32-12:39pm
Aug 5 2:06-2:17pm

-David, N9KT