[IRCNews] Immediate Radio Work for qualified personnel

William Sloan wsloan1958 at outlook.com
Fri Jul 24 18:02:29 CDT 2020

Hi Jeff,

As you may know I answered the call.  Don is a good taskmaster and boss, and has very high standards for installation of this equipment, which is absolutely necessary when every camera and radio in a fleet of buses has to operate the same way.  I learned a lot and enjoyed every second of it.  Was very impressed with Don and his work ethic as well.   Told him that I thought all this was “vehicular electronics at the doctorate level.”

Today I think we completed that “three week job” and I’m feeling kinda proud of myself.  Thanks for sending out the call.  I made some radio money and gained a new appreciation for folks like Don who know this stuff inside and out.

Thanks also to Don for putting up with an amateur like me!