[IRCNews] Wisconsin QSO Party this Sunday 2pm - 9pm

JEFF HAMMER jghammer1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 12:15:41 CDT 2020

Dad and All,

If you do not know what a QSO Party is, it is just a fancy name for a planned and regulated effort to make contacts, usually for a state.  It is extremely simple in most cases.  The rules https://www.warac.org/wqp/wiqp_rules.htm should give you all the info you need to know.  Every Ham in Indiana can participate as 10 and 6 meter are being used and hopefully those bands will be open that evening.

Jeff