[IRCNews] Friday meeting is CANCELED!

kb9rds kb9rds at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 12 21:17:15 CDT 2020

Hi DaveDoes that mean the emcomm meeting is cancelled as well?Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A10e, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: David Spoelstra <davids at mediamachine.com> Date: 3/12/20  17:11  (GMT-05:00) To: IRC News <ircnews at indyradioclub.org> Subject: [IRCNews] Friday meeting is CANCELED! Ivy Tech has just closed and has canceled all meetings and closed all buildings.I'll let you know when I hear more.-David, N9KT