[IRCNews] Indianapolis Radio Club Buddy Check

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:22:31 CDT 2020

Jeff, thanks for thinking of this.  All is well at our place north of
Brownsburg.  With both my wife, Carol's and my recent retirements, we
have/had a few trips planned, of which so far 3 have been canceled due to
travel restrictions.  With that, we are sticking close to home, primarily
venturing out just for supplies and trips to the local park for walks.

Everyone, if you can, try to support your local restaurants that are
offering take out/delivery.  This is having a huge effect on lots of folks
in the restaurant industry, most of whom can't afford to miss a paycheck.
Also, my brothers and sisters in the entertainment industry are very much
affected by this crisis.  For those that can, this would be a good time to
send some financial support to your favorite arts and/or not-for-profit
organizations.

Together, we will all make it through this.  Hopefully there will be lots of
lessons learned from this.

Everyone take care,

Ken, KJ9B