[IRCNews] The sun isn't helping us during our "vacation"

Mel Crichton kj9c at att.net
Sun Mar 29 09:01:19 CDT 2020

so make lemonade!

Forty meters has been great to Europe, and that's from here in Montana... I even worked DX on 40 SSB this weekend....

Eighty and 75 meters are still good, although 160 is getting tough from here.... but should still be good in Indiana

And 20 meters is about as good as always....

You just need to get on and make some noise to put some DX into the log

Mel 9C

Well, 2020 just set a new record. So far, 78% of the days have had no sunspots.