[IRCNews] The sun isn't helping us during our "vacation"

Greg N9NWO n9nwo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 13:26:46 CDT 2020

 for those who want there is a IRC FB group.  But many of our members are not on FB
    On Sunday, March 29, 2020, 01:59:21 PM EDT, Brad Knapp <bknappmd11 at gmail.com> wrote:

Guys, love getting the Club news emailings.  That said/written, is there a way to do this chatting on a social media venue....e.g. club Facebook account, etc?  Can only speak for myself.....I rely on my email inbox almost hourly for updates from the company because of the dynamic nature of things today.

Great idea connecting with each other, though!

Best,

Brad, K9MHZ