[IRCNews] IRLP Labor Day QSO Pool Party

Dave Gingrich Dave at dcg.us
Fri Sep 4 12:58:19 CDT 2020

This event is happening Monday Sept-7, 1300 - 2100. Locally accessible on 443.425 or 147.315 repeaters with DCS 043.  I expect repeaters from across the US and Canada to participate. Everyone is welcome to check in and participate (you have to bring your own brats and burgers!)

Begin forwarded message:

--
Dave Gingrich, K9DC
Indianapolis, Indiana USA