[IRCNews] Updated Format --- Indianapolis Radio Club Field Day 2010

Thomas Chance k9xv at arrl.net
Tue Jun 22 21:34:20 CDT 2010

*Indianapolis Radio Club Field Day 2010
*
*When:*  June 26th and 27th

*Where:*  Marion County Fairgrounds, Sheriff's Building, East Side of the
Park

*Time(s): * Setup 9AM Saturday; Operations: 2PM Saturday to 2PM Sunday;

*Who:*  Anyone and everyone is welcome!

*Entrance:* East Gate Only

*Talk in Freq: * 146.76

Location:  http://www.arrl.org/field-day-locator   (Enter W9JP)

Class:  3A;  We have three run stations including a dedicated CW station

For more info Contact:  Tom (Cell:  317-213-9240) k9xv at arrl.net or Ron
wb9dkl at aol.com

Everyone:

We want to invite all hams to the Indianapolis Radio Club 2010 Field Day
Event.  We need operators, visitors and new hams.  Please bring a friend. We
will 3 run stations equipped; a VHF station and GOTA station (W9RCA).  Let
us know if you have a particular preference for SSB or CW and what time you
might be there.  Our goal is simple, to operate and have fun!  Both RV and
tent campers are welcome.

See you at Field Day!

Sincerely,

Tom