[IRCNews] Updated Format --- Indianapolis Radio Club Field Day 2010

Dave Gingrich Dave at dcg.us
Tue Jun 22 23:01:31 CDT 2010

Also, bring your 440 handhelds! I will have my RV based repeater on site, 442.400, 127.3 tone.  It will likely be linked to the 443.425, 94.8 repeater for the weekend.

http://dcg.us/dcgmain/W9EI.html

For the contest, the IC7000 will be superseded by a PRO II, I am told.

-Dave K9DC

--
Dave Gingrich, K9DC
Indianapolis, Indiana USA