[IRCNews] Marion County ARES Net repeater change

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:47:15 CDT 2017

In case you haven't heard, following is a message regarding the Wednesday
evening Marion County ARES net:

Attention ALL Marion County Radio Amateurs:

The Marion County ARES Wednesday night net is temporarily moving to the
W9FBZ 147.210MHz repeater starting this week.

Come join us at 7:30 this Wednesday for our regular net!  With Newsline
preceding at 7:00.

We appreciate the work and efforts put forth into all the surrounding
repeaters by the repeater owners and clubs.

I want to specifically thank the Indianapolis Repeater Association for the
use of the 146.700, and 147.120 repeaters. as well as the Naval Avionics
Center Amateur Radio Club for borrowing the 147.210 repeater.

We hope to hear you on the net this week and in the future!

73 Matthew W9SOX