[IRCNews] INDIANAPOLIS RADIO CLUB MEETING CANCELED

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 18:22:07 CST 2018

Due to the Winter Weather Advisory, forecasting a bit of snow and sleet, and
more importantly ice, the decision has been made to cancel the Indianapolis
Radio Club meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Friday, January 12, 2018.  We
will make every attempt to reschedule Andy Anderson, KE0AYJ, for a later
meeting and his stories of Puerto Rico.  The main concern of the officers of
the club is the safety of our members, and we don't want anyone in harm's
way when they don't have to be.

73,

Ken, KJ9B