[IRCNews] INDY RADIO CLUB MEETING CANCELED

Ken Bandy ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:30:03 CST 2018

I wanted to send this out again in case anyone missed it:

Due to deteriorating road conditions associated with the Winter Weather
Advisory, the decision was made to cancel the Indianapolis Radio Club
meeting scheduled for tonight, Friday, January 12, 2018.  We will make
every attempt to reschedule Andy Anderson, KE0AYJ, for a later meeting and
his stories of Puerto Rico.  The main concern of the officers of the club
is the safety of our members, and we don't want anyone in harm's way when
they don't have to be.

73,

Ken, KJ9B