[IRCNews] FW: Harold and Wally

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:53:27 CDT 2018

Glad it all worked out for you, Ryan!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan LaPlante [mailto:laplanter at lewiscass.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 3:45 PM
To: Ryan LaPlante
Cc: Brian D. Smith; Ken Bandy, KJ9B; ircnews at indyradioclub.org
Subject: Re: [IRCNews] FW: Harold and Wally

I can’t thank each and everyone of you enough for your help. My mother passed away last week and she really took car of my dad. He was pretty upset when he couldn’t find these numbers as they would go to different ham fest together. I felt and kinda knew that this community was was pretty tight knit and with a google search I would find the help I needed.

For what it’s worth my dad likes to tinker.  When I was younger he used to fix radios in the basement and sell them but unfortunately Parkinson’s has robbed him of his fine motor skills and some of his memory.

Once again thank you to the Ham Radio Community!

Sent from my iPhone