[IRCNews] Kenwood TM-281 For Sale

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:22:28 CST 2019

Anyone looking for a rock solid high power (65 watt) 2 meter mobile, look no
more!  I have just pulled my trusty Kenwood TM-281 from service (replaced
with a C4FM capable radio).  New in 2012, I am the original owner of the
radio, and it has always been mounted in the house, in a non-smoking
environment.  The radio is in perfect cosmetic and working condition, and
includes the mounting bracket with hardware, standard DTMF microphone, DC
power cable, and original packaging.  For pictures, point your browser to
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Tb5pFPNtc4oic7bT9.  I am selling the radio for $75
(R&L currently has this radio for $136.89 on their website).  The radio is
available for pick up at my QTH, north of Brownsburg, or I can ship, with
shipping charges added to cost.

If interested, please reply off-list (ken.kj9b at gmail.com), or give me a call
or text at (317) 446-3312.

73,