[IRCNews] IRC Hams "Get on the Air" Camp

dw_michaels at comcast.net dw_michaels at comcast.net
Thu May 2 13:27:10 CDT 2019

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
          IRC Hams "Get on the Air" Camp

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJfrUuJvpFVACiLeDrQFQdkjCmi4RuyTIr2e3UsS9wsw6C4A/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hello IRC members and club friends.  At the February club meeting we
presented the IRC 4 Stage Journey plan to add skill building activities for
members and a focus on helping new club members “Get on the Air”.
We are asking you to complete this survey which will help identify
activities of interest to you and programs that will Elmer new members.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.