[IRCNews] Get on the Air Survey: Vignette for Friday Sept. 13 Meeting

DAVID MICHAELS dw_michaels at comcast.net
Mon Sep 9 12:17:01 CDT 2019

Hello Members, Friends and Guests

I hope everyone had a good time this summer getting on the radio and experimenting with a few news facets of our hobby.

I will use the Vignette segment of our meeting this week to present a results summary of the “Get-on-the Air Survey that I sent out last May.
I think you will pleased and in a few instances surprised with the complied question answers.

I am publishing here a pdf copy of the full results for you to have an early peek.  Come with questions and suggestions on Friday.  If there is interest, I can spend time at an other meeting to review the survey in more detail.  Remember, a key purpose of the survey is to identify membership interest in specific areas of knowledge, practice and club activities that you want us to spotlight with presentations  during the coming year.

I look forward to seeing you Friday.
73, Dave Michaels. N1RF