[IRCNews] Late Breaking news regarding another room change for Friday's IRC meeting

Ken Bandy, KJ9B ken.kj9b at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:09:32 CDT 2019

THIS JUST IN:
Friday's meeting will be in Room 101, of the Illinois Fall Creek Center
building, 2535 N. Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN  46208.  (See map at
https://www.ivytech.edu/files/downtownindymap.pdf)
This is the same place most of our meetings last season were held, with the
exception that we only have room 101.  The divider wall will be closed
between 101 and 102.

To all interested in Amateur Radio and related areas:  Don't miss the next
meeting of the Indianapolis Radio Club, this coming Friday, September 13, at
7:30 pm.  There will be an informal social time prior to the meeting,
starting around 7:00.

Brent Walls, N9BA, will be making the featured presentation at this meeting,
on "Fox Hunting".  For anyone not familiar with this, it is not about how to
meet girls.  The "Fox" here is a hidden low power transmitter.  Amateur
Radio Direction Finding is a skill used to find intentional interference,
downed aircraft, unintentional transmissions, and mostly importantly is a
fun sport.

Hope to see everyone there!

73,
Ken, KJ9B