[IRCNews] Fwd: [IndyUnited] GOTA training class for Field Day

David Spoelstra davids at mediamachine.com
Tue Jun 16 16:27:23 CDT 2020

If you learn toward contesting and want to learn some tips for Field Day,
the Indy United team is going to do a training tomorrow (Wednesday) for
their GOTA ops to polish their on-air skills and learn how to operate under
the pressure of a contesting atmosphere taught by veteran contester Dale
Hammer, K9NN. This training is designed to teach basic contesting skills to
new and inexperienced operators.

Indy United has kindly opened up this training to anyone from the IRC who
would like to attend.

-David, N9KT