[IRCNews] March 2020 newsletter

wb9dkl at aol.com wb9dkl at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 15:17:17 CDT 2020

call meif you and some officers want to try we could use the website quick updates to take the club in new directions start may be to do some w9jp/a operating like the uss indy didlife as we know it is overwe need to move into the social distance erawe could start with some club frequencies or repeatersderon