[IRCNews] The sun isn't helping us during our "vacation"

Michael R. Palmer N9FEB at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 13:15:28 CDT 2020

With today's technology, there's got to be a way to OPT OUT of certain email
strings.
I'm not savy enough to figure it out or come up with the exact solution, but
OPTING OUT should be an option we can all accept.  I, like others, would
rather not see everyone's responses to subjects I am not interested in.

Anyone know how to do that?

Mike - N9FEB