[IRCNews] The sun isn't helping us during our "vacation"

Dave Gingrich Dave at dcg.us
Sun Mar 29 13:25:03 CDT 2020

Certainly. You could build a filter on any message in the thread, based on Subject and dump it into a folder.  But that is email client specific and would require a fairly high level of maintenance to be effective.  If you wanted to get a little more thorough, you could filter on one or more of the items aded to the header of each list message and send that to a folder.  For example, every message processed by this list contains:  List-Id: ⁨IRC News <ircnews.indyradioclub.org>⁩.

I’m not doing that personally for this list, but I am part of several others that really saves me from complete disaster of my InBox.

--
Dave Gingrich, K9DC
Indianapolis, Indiana USA
Dave at dcg.us