[IRCNews] Net tonight 8:00 PM Riley Hollingsworth

Dave Gingrich Dave at dcg.us
Sun May 24 16:07:42 CDT 2020

Sunday May 24, 20:00 local

Most Sunday evenings a group from Harrisburg, PA conducts their “21 Tech Net" on IRLP 9200 and carried on the K9IP repeaters. Tonight though, I just found out they have a special guest, Riley Hollingsworth K4ZDH, retired FCC Special Counsel for the Spectrum Enforcement Division.  Riley is expected to give a short presentation, followed by questions and answers.

Indianapolis, 443.425 +5 MHz offset, DCS 043
Indianapolis, 147.315 +600 KHz, DCS 043
Anderson, 147.090 +600 KHs, PL 110.9

It is not my party, the Harrisburg 145.210 repeater, will be running things. But you are welcome to participate.

Additional information about the K9IP repeaters can be obtained by sending an empty email message to info at k9ip.net

--
Dave Gingrich, K9DC
Indianapolis, Indiana USA