[IRCNews] IRC Hams "Get on the Air" Survey

dw_michaels at comcast.net dw_michaels at comcast.net
Mon May 13 14:25:14 CDT 2019

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
          IRC Hams "Get on the Air" Survey

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJfrUuJvpFVACiLeDrQFQdkjCmi4RuyTIr2e3UsS9wsw6C4A/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

	              	The IRC “Get on the Air” Survey”   LAST CALL!
Did you hear the news about our “Get on the Air” Survey!  We need your
input and feedback on ways we can improve our service to members, attract
new members and build our skills in ham radio to enjoy the hobby more.

If you have already sent in your completed survey form, it is in our
database. Thank you for helping.  We will send out a results report in June.

If you have not participated in the survey,  Please take a few minutes to
fill out the questionnaire.  Your Voice Matters.  Thanks & 73

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.